Where to buy Marching Band Gloves
1, before each use to check whether the gloves are damaged
2. Wear protective gloves before handling hazardous substances or handling hazardous procedures
3, after the removal of contaminated gloves to avoid exposure of contaminants and contact with the skin
4. Contaminated gloves must be wrapped and discarded
5, re-use protective gloves should be thoroughly cleaned and dried after use
6, choose the right size gloves
1. Put protective gloves in a dry, dark and constant temperature environment
2. When there are a lot of chemical residues, use proper solvent cleaning, but avoid using corrosive cleaning fluid
3. After the gloves are washed, they must be fully air-dried. Do not use heat to dry the gloves unless they are instructed by the manufacturer. This will cause the gloves to age quickly.
Proper use and maintenance methods can appropriately increase the service life of protective gloves.